Sev.en Commodities AG trades in electricity, coal, natural gas and emission allowances markets through energy exchanges, brokers, and trade counterparties. Sev.en Commodities AG also provides optimization of production, hedging, and dispatch control for Sev.en Energy group assets.
The Team You Will Work For
- To support the Sev.en Energy Group expansion strategy, Sev.en Commodities is building up a team of trading operations in Prague that develops business processes integrated to our CTRM system.
- Trading Operations team is young and highly experienced team keen to new challenges. We are currently building a new CTRM system with a lot of other additional applications. We are looking for capable and reliable colleague with programming skills to develop our system and programming new functionalities.
- Be part of a team of Python programmers
- Development and maintenance of analytical tools
- Management and optimizing of trading system (CTRM)
- Data analysis and visualization
- Strong cooperation with other departments (Trading, Risk management, etc.)
Your Skills and Knowledge
- University degree or equivalent experience, preferably in statistics, mathematics, computer science, finance or economics
- Knowledge of programming languages (especially Python)
- Advanced in English
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of mathematical modelling (e.g. linear programming) is advantage
- Experience or interest in the energy sector is welcomed
- Team player with responsible and proactive approach
- Would you like to be part of this unique European expansion? Do you want to grow quickly with the whole company? Do not hesitate and let us know! Job start upon agreement, possible immediately!
Information about the vacancy
V celnici 1031/4, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, corporate/personal coach, launch of a completely new project
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
Sev.en Commodities AG, odštěpný závod
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactSev.en Commodities AG, odštěpný závod
V celnici 1031/4
110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město
Phone: +420 222 183 410